<$BlogRSDURL$>

ic_fourteen

lorem ipsum something something

Friday, April 09, 2004

Damn. God damn. Damn. I just realised that last week I deleted my last three months of email, my last three months of sent mail too. Damn. Damn. Lose years of stuff, spend ten weeks and good money getting the drive recovered, get *back* years of stuff... only to go and be careless and delete - actually DELETE - all that interim email. Delete it. Damn.

What have I lost? I wrote some funny stuff in that time I think. Some good things. I was at Etcon during that time, so there are emails from/to people I met there, or about Glancing. A bunch of projects I've started working on, all of that stuff was there. Some exciting things, that I'd wanted to keep.

Nnnnnnng.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

I can't remember what else has happened. It's been a really busy three months. Losing the sent-mail is the worst of it.
posted by genmon  # 3:47 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?